Whiskey On The Rails – May 4, 2016 – In our effort to drive whiskey knowledge and general enjoyment centered on whiskey, we realized we were missing a huge part of that overall enjoyment. During each of our sessions, we have been enjoying a wide variety of cigars from around the world. We realized the final piece that was missing in our overall puzzle would be where our community can go and find those great cigars and accessories. We looked to one of the largest cigar retailers on the planet to partner with Whiskey On The Rails.
Cigars International has been a staple for our cigars purchases for our whiskey and personal enjoyment for a great number of years. Cigars International is the biggest, bestest cigar retailer on the planet and the home to the CI Nation. Whether you’re new to cigars, a grizzled old vet, or a certified cigar lunatic, sleep peacefully knowing you’ve found your ultimate one-stop-shop for all things cigars online. So why buy your cigars online with Cigars International? That’s simple. Cigars International is home to the nation’s largest cigar humidor. A cavernous, 49,000 square foot fortress securing over 80,000,000 tasty premium cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco, and accessories. Over 950 cigar brands stored at the optimum conditions at all times, including the brands you know, love, and enjoy regularly.
We were certainly honored and excited to welcome them to our list of partners and provide a great avenue for our followers to enjoy their vast selection of cigars. With each of our podcasts and blogs, you will discover a great new way to pair up our whiskey reviews with a great cigar selection. With our website, we will be showcasing the “Cigar Of The Week” and “Cigar Of The Month” from Cigars International to our visitors and push our stamp of approval on each of those selections.
We look forward to this great partnership with Cigars International and look forward to adding them to our overall list of partners of Whiskey On The Rails.
Those additional partners would include:
- Hotel Tango – Hotel Tango Artisan Distillery is the brainchild of Master Distiller Travis Barnes and his wife Hilary. Along with a few of their closest friends, Adam Willfond, Brian Willsey and Nabeela Virjee, the Hotel Tango Distillery team is spearheading its entrance into the artisan distillery market. Visit their website by clicking here, find them via social media on Facebook or Twitter.
- GlenCairn Whisky Glass – The Glencairn Whisky Glass is a revolutionary whisky glass that really lets one savor the taste and complexity of fine whisky. These are great to use for any of your Single Malt Whisky’s, Irish Whiskey’s, and also your single barrel bourbons. With the tapered mouth, you are able to really smell all of the nuances the whisky has to offer. Any malt advocate will love this glass! Visit their website by clicking here, find them via social media on Facebook or Twitter.
- Whisky Stones – The original. Simple. Straightforward. Useful. These are the principles we had in mind when we invented Whisky Stones beverage cubes back in 2007. We’re proud to now include other products which deliver on this same distilled philosophy. Visit their website by clicking here, find them via social media on Facebook or Twitter.
You can locate Whiskey On The Rails at the following:
- Website: https://whiskeyontherails.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whiskeyontherails
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/whiskeyonrails